“Leave No Man Behind”
Men’s Retreat at Ponderosa Christian Camp
September 20 - 22, 2019
The 2019 Men’s Retreat Planning Committee cordially invites men of New Mexico to the annual Ponderosa Christian Camp Men’s Retreat. Come join in the fellowship and get to know your brothers in Christ. There will be uplifting messages, sport activities, great meals, and generally a very relaxing time in God’s created beautiful nature.
- We are excited to have Jerry Palmer, from Holcomb, KS as our speaker this year. Read Jerry’s bio HERE.
- The retreat begins on Friday, September 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm and will end Saturday, September 21, 2019 after supper.
- You are welcome to stay through Sunday for breakfast and a morning worship service.
- Meals will be provided Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday Breakfast
- Download the Full Retreat Schedule HERE
- Early Registrations (before September 6th)
- $40/person for Friday and Saturday
- $50/person for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Retreat T-Shirt included for both options
- Late Registrations (after September 6th)
- No T-shirt
Please Note: No special classes or activities will be provided for kids, but your sons are welcome to attend. Be aware that you are responsible for them at all times while at camp. Registration fees are the same for all ages.
Retreat Organizers: Raymond Archibeque, Curtis Burnett, Tom Condos, Todd Deeds, Armando Najera, Tony Ohlhausen, Jim Palmer and Wade Randall