|We want you to know that we are carefully monitoring the Corona Virus situation and its impact on our church functions and membership. As you know, this is a very fluid situation - so you can expect periodic updates from us in the days ahead as we respond to changing conditions.
What you can expect from us this Sunday (3.15.2020)
1. We will meet at our regularly scheduled times.
2. In preparation for our meeting, we will take extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
3. We will make sure that all soap dispensers are full and that hand sanitizer is available.
4. We will be taking extra precautions with communion preparation and the communion service to reduce the chances of virus transmission. As part of the procedure, the communion service will take place at the very end of our worship time.
5. We will not have our traditional 'meet and greet' time at the beginning of services.
Of Particular Concern
1. We want to be especially sensitive to those among us who are most vulnerable: "Older adults and people who have severe underlying chronic medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness."
2. That said, we encourage people who fall in these high risk categories to consider staying home from church and other public gatherings for the time being.
3.In consideration for others, we cannot emphasize enough how important it is for you to stay home from church or other public gatherings if you are sick.
What you can do to help
1. Follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for disease prevention -
you can find the complete guidelines here - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
Questions? Please contact any of the elders or ministers or respond to this message.
Grace and peace.