Our 2018 Summer Quarter classes will begin June 3rd and we would love to see you attend a Bible class. Here is a list of what we have to offer.
2018 Summer Quarter Classes
- The Video Series: The Story - Taught by Tony Ohlhausen - Upstairs in the Young Adults Class Room
- Ephesians - Taught by Chase Moss - Young Married Class - upstairs in the Family Life Room
This class will be centered around group discussions of the text as we seek to learn from God's Word and one another.
- Parables - Taught by Curtis Burnett and Craig Hayes - Fellowship Hall
Spend the Summer with Jesus and the Parables.
- Old Testament Discussion Class - Taught by Zane Heard & Randy Dupuy - Room 104
There are some great stories coming up - the blessings and prophecy of Balaam (the prophet for hire), Moses reminds the nation of Israel of its purpose in conquering the promised land, leadership is transferred to Joshua, Moses dies, and the conquest begins. Join us on our trek!
- 1 Peter - Taught by Jack Rhiel - Auditorium
This brief letter to Peter’s churches provides encouragement, exhortations and instructions for living in troubling times. There is wonderful guidance for enduring unjust suffering for Christ while remaining faithful. Peter addresses specific groups among the Christian community with timeless advice regarding behavior and attitude toward others, including elders. The apostle’s words are inspiring as they teach us to manage faith and grief at the same time while balancing a holy life before God. The letter deals with uncomfortable teachings about submission within several relationships that challenge living in this ever-turbulent world; especially when God tells us: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
- Be Diligent (Mark): Serving Others as You Walk With the Master Servant - Taught by Addison Keele - High School and Middle School Class - Upstairs
Lesson 1 - "God's Servant Is Here!" (Mark 1).
Lesson 2 - "What the Servant Offers You" (Mark 2:1 - 3:12).
Lesson 3 - "The Servant, the Crowds, and the Kingdom" (Mark 3:13 - 4:34).
Lesson 4 - "The Servant Conquers!" (Mark 4:35 - 5:43).
Lesson 5 - "Will Anyone Trust God's Servant?" (Mark 6).
Lesson 6 - "The Servant-Teacher" (Mark 7:1 - 8:26).
Lesson 7 - "The Servant's Secrets" (Mark 8:27 - 9:50).
Lesson 8 - "The Servant's Paradoxes" (Mark 10).
Lesson 9 - "The Servant in Jerusalem" (Mark 11:1 - 12:44).
Lesson 10 - "The Servant Unveils the Future" (Mark 13).
Lesson 11 - "The Servant Suffers" (Mark 14:1 - 15:20).
Lesson 12 - "The Servant Finishes His Work" (Mark 15:21 - 16:20).
***************** See you in Bible class! *********************